Plant based recipes offer simple, safe, high-nutrition meals that can be taught in school and transfered to home. This is not offered as the only way to eat but as a way to guarantee emphasis on '5 a day'.
- Kitchen cupboard and fridge audit.
- Recipe cards (including cooking tips to maximise nutrition).
- Smoothie making (including light-hearted unhealthy demonstrations of food mixes e.g. pop and crisp smoothie).
- Growing-up diet.
- Where your food comes from, (you already eat strange things so why not try something new?) - Food tasting.
- Fair trade, water use in agriculture, food waste and other big issues.
- Pupil driven healthy eating campaign.