Workshops for Schools
The following are examples of workshops that have been delivered in schools or other educational settings. They are simply to show you how work can fit with the cirriculum, or in other ways make creative practise relavant to the S.M.S.C. (Social Moral Spiritual Cultural) agenda.
They are only examples and we are interested in developing bespoke work for your institution or group.
The short term/ 1-2 day projects are ideal for Enrichment Days and Summer Challenges, but can also make memorable experiences embedded in many subject areas. They encourage cross cirricular delivery.
The key point is to see an intervention as creative practise in a given field of investigation and not 'just art'.
Countershade, as an environmental community interest company is interested in working on
- smsc. issues that engage people in 'green diplomacy' and our commonality with one another through being part of nature.
- History that helps us understand the reasons for conflict.
- Develop social enterprise and recycling projects.
- Develop soft skills, confidence and develop empathy with other peoples and the natural world, leading to measurable behavioral change.
- Healthy Eating
- Make a Bird-Roost
- Frog School of Camouflage
- Urban Foraging
- Broken Toy Rescue Interventions